Mountain Stars Transportation provides passenger transportation services from Denver Colorado to Keystone Colorado airports.
Services available to clients:
- “group transfer” to the airport;
- “private transfer” to the airport;
- “individual transfer” according to the declared (your) route.
We will consider the features and rules of the company’s work for each type of service in more detail.
How to properly book to and from the airport:
- Book seats a few days before departure (3-5 days);
- Inform the dispatcher of the exact date and time of departure (it is better to check twice);
- Name the airport and the number of seats;
- When ordering, provide the exact address so that we can pick you up from Cherkasy;
- Leave a current phone number for communication.
- If you are traveling with small children, warn about this in advance (at the time of booking). So, the company will be able to provide child car seats and infant carriers for a comfortable journey for your baby.
- When booking seats, it is important to consider that it may take you several hours to check in at the airport. That is, you need to arrive at the airport 2-3 hours earlier than the time indicated on the ticket (departure time).
Private transfer to/from the airport
To the reservation for the service – an individual transfer, certain rules are applicable, to a greater extent, but there are several important distinguishing points:
- Individual transfer is the delivery of passengers to the airport on a personal vehicle (car, minibus, bus);
- Such a transfer differs from the group cost. The car can be ordered both for one person and for a company or a large group of people;
- When choosing an individual transfer, there is no need to wait for other passengers (before departure, after the flight);
- By booking a car to/from the airport, you save a lot of time spent on the road.
Planning a trip or vacation soon? Book your airport transfer now https://mountaincars.com.