LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Nebraska soccer is returning to Memorial Stadium to deal with Northern Illinois on Saturday.
In a press launch Tuesday, the Lincoln Transportation and Utilities Division supplied various journey suggestions for Husker lovers going to the 6 p.m. recreation.
SEE ALSO: ‘Jeff’s our quarterback’: Matt Rhule stands by Sims after mishaps in Colorado
To steer clear of site visitors, people coming into Lincoln are requested to arrive early and use the subsequent routes:
- I-80/Highway 77 (from west) – Choose exit 397, comply with Freeway 77 south, choose the Rosa Parks Way exit east and observe South 10th Road into downtown
- Freeway 77 (from south) – Just take the Rosa Parks Way exit east and stick to South 10th Street into downtown
- I-80/Cornhusker Highway (from east) – Get exit 409, stick to Cornhusker Freeway and turn south on Point out Honest Park Drive and proceed west on Salt Creek Roadway
- I-80/I-180 – Just take exit 401a, merge on to I-180 south, then merge on to Ninth Avenue. Anticipate delays employing this route.
- Lincoln people touring downtown from the north really should observe Antelope Valley Parkway to Salt Creek Roadway. Motorists from the south ought to adhere to Typical Boulevard/Capitol Parkway to N Road downtown or use South 10th Avenue to downtown.
City officers claimed people can pay a visit to lincoln.ne.gov/closures to keep away from targeted traffic and parking difficulties.
Husker admirers can reserve parking spots by going to parkandgo.org.
Additional website traffic suggestions from the Lincoln Transportation and Utilities Department:
- People using I-80 who strategy to park in the Haymarket Parking Garages will experience much less congestion if they enter Lincoln working with the airport exit 399. Vacationers should then observe Cornhusker Freeway, travel south on North Antelope Valley Parkway, and journey west on Salt Creek Roadway.
- Individuals employing I-80 who system to park in the Haymarket Park plenty will knowledge less congestion if they enter Lincoln using the airport exit 399. Vacationers need to then abide by Cornhusker Highway, vacation south on North First Avenue, proceed on Charleston Road, vacation south on to Sunshine Valley Boulevard and change east onto Line Drive into Haymarket Park.
- Stadium Travel west of the stadium will be shut to all automobiles. Passenger drop-off and select-up will not be permitted in front of the stadium just before or following the match.
- Uber, Lyft and taxi drop-off and pickup will be found at the bus quit in entrance of Henzlik Corridor, 1430 Vine St.
- Constitution buses will park on W Avenue involving 14th and 16th streets.
StarTran is furnishing its Significant Pink Express provider on video game times starting two several hours just before kickoff from the adhering to destinations:
- Gateway Mall, 61st and O streets, parking region on the north aspect concerning Dillard’s and JCPenney
- SouthPointe Pavilions, 27th and Pine Lake Road, south of Von Maur
- North Star Higher University, 5801 N. 33rd St., take I-80 exit 403, stick to North 27th Street south and transform left onto Folkways Boulevard.
- Northwest Superior Faculty, 4901 West Holdrege Street, take I-80 exit 395, adhere to Northwest 48th Road north and convert remaining on to West Holdrege Street.
Far more details on the StarTran routes can be observed on the city’s internet site.